Look no further!
Absolutely outstanding renovation with 1,350 sq.ft. of spectacular living space PLUS a Solarium PLUS 2 balconies including a huge covered Lanai!
Sweeping views of treed parkland and the Ottawa River from the floor to ceiling windows and the 1st balcony!
Views of Byron linear Park from the south facing Lanai and the south/west facing Solarium!
Gorgeous hardwood and oversized imported tile throughout
Smooth ceilings with contemporary crown molding throughout
Bright white, fully upgraded Chef’s Kitchen features:
- tray ceiling with pot lighting
- task lighting
- Quartz countertops
- soft white backsplash in contemporary subway pattern
- soft close doors & drawers
- pots & pans drawers plus glass display cabinet & side shelves
- Pantry with sliding pullout shelves
- top of the line stainless steel appliances including built-in cooktop, custom hood fan, convection wall oven, built-in microwave counter depth double Refrigerator, & built-in dishwasher
- Peninsula Breakfast counter for two
- Eating area or Den with curved glass block feature wall
Two sumptuous, fully upgraded, Spa inspired Bathrooms:
- Ensuite Bath features oversized walk-in shower with dual faucets & glass doors; custom floating vanity with built-in shelving, linen & toiletry drawers; energy saving toilet and custom imported tile flooring and shower surround!
- Main Bath features freestanding soaker tub with fountain shower faucet; floating vanity & built-in Linen closet system; energy saving toilet and 12 x 24 imported tile flooring and wall surround!
Grand Master Bedroom features:
- direct access to the balcony overlooking the rear grounds, treed green space & the river
- Walk thru custom closet system
- modern sliding barn door to ensuites
- 3 piece Ensuite Bathroom
Large Second Bedroom features:
- direct access to the balcony overlooking the river
- Built-in Murphy Bed
- Double closets with built-in closet organizers
Convenient Office nook, away from the living area
Insuite Laundry/ Utility room with full-sized stainless steel front load washer & dryer and convenient laundry tub
Large Storage room adjacent to the Solarium
Underground Parking space #12
Exercise room and Saunas located just down the hall, on the same floor!
And did I mention the spectacular sunsets?
This condo is a 10++
- MLS: 1075468
- Status: SOLD
- Municipality: Ottawa
- Neighbourhood: McKellar Park
- Address: Ottawa, Ontario
- Property Type: Condominium
- Size: 1,350sq.ft.+ Solarium & 2 balconies!
- List Price: $589,800
- Bedrooms: 2 + Den
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: Underground
- Parking: 1 + visitor parking
- Condo Fees: $694/ month
- Taxes: $4,259/ 17