Fully rented to excellent tenants- all Professionals
2-1 bedroom apartments and 2- 2bedroom apartments
Gross income $44,428.00
Needs work but great upside with room to grow!
Upgrades since 2005 include:
- All walls gutted to studs & insulated (except inside walls of 2 upper bathrooms); Double drywall between all units & floors for added soundproofing
- Copper wiring; All units separately metered + common meter; smoke detectors in each unit hardwired; outdoor plugs at rear for each unit; automatic security light in rear; interior & exterior light fixtures
- All bathrooms have pressure balanced showers, exterior venting & upgraded plumbing; 3 bathrooms have upgraded fixtures- 2 with deep soaker tubs
- All units have IKEA kitchen cabinets
- High efficiency hot water furnace ’07 & large capacity Hot water tank ’14- both rentals
- Driveway repaved ’08; parking for 3 cars at rear
- Pitch roof ’05, flat roof ’10, chimney rebuilt ’08 and attic insulation improved with 10″ of blown in cellulose
- Exterior & interior doors
- 60% vinyl windows
- Metal fire escape at rear
- Coin operated high efficiency stacked washer & dryer located off main Lobby with extra soundproof walls
- Hot water radiators completely refurbished; all with individual temperature control
- Rear foundation rebuilt with cement block
- 4 refrigerators, 4 stoves & 4 armoires included
- Fire code Retrofit
Steps to Bank Street- coffee at Starbucks, breakfast at Wilf & Ada’s, gather with friends or enjoy a bite on your own at one of the many Bistros, Pubs & restaurants just steps away!
Want to entertain at home tonight? A quick stop at LCBO on Bank and some fresh seafood at Whalesbone Oyster & Fish counter on Kent- or don’t feel like cooking & want something fresh & ready to just pop in the oven? There’s Red Apron on Gladstone!
Browse a myriad of interesting shops in both Centretown & the Glebe, visit a Gallery or Museum, work out at the ‘Y’, bike or stroll along the Canal…!
Need easy access to Carleton or Ottawa Universities? Quick bike ride to either, and the 417 east or west is only a few blocks away!
Some work to be done and being sold as is with no warranties but make your investigations- you can’t beat investing in this location, location, location! With a 96 walking score and a 100 biking score- it can’t get much better!
Showing days & times- only with 24 hours advance notice: Tuesday noon-1:30pm; Thursday 4:30-6pm; Saturday 1-2:30pm
- MLS: 1081217
- Status: SOLD
- Municipality: Ottawa
- Neighbourhood: Centretown
- Address: Ottawa, Ontario
- List Price: $698,300
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Parking: 3 cars
- Basement: storage and utility room
- Lot Size: 35 x 99 ft
- Taxes: $6614.96/ 2017
4 refrigerators, 4 stoves, coin-op washer & dryer