Flawless attention to detail throughout!
Inviting Open Plan, flanked by each Bedroom with their own Bathrooms at opposite ends, providing optimum living spaces;
Perfect for both entertaining and quiet enjoyment;
Upgraded Birch Kitchen includes:
- Double Pantry;
- Honed Nero Assoluto granite countertops from Italy;
- Island with deep undermount ‘Blanco’ ss sink and streamlined, single lever, pullout faucet;
- Charcoal ceramic tile backsplash;
- Pot lighting & undermount task lighting;
- 4 quality appliances including built-in, stainless steel gas stove, dishwasher, stainless steel Fisherpaykel refrigerator with bottom freezer and microwave/ hood fan- vented to the exterior;
Well proportioned Livingroom has sunfilled floor to ceiling windows with direct access to a 17ft balcony for outdoor enjoyment;
Generous, formal-sized Diningroom, open to the Kitchen and Living area;
9’4″ smooth ceilings with striking tray accents;
Real hardwood flooring throughout with imported tile in the Bathrooms;
Large Bay window in the Master Bedroom adds floor space- not noted on the room dimensions;
Master Bedroom includes a spacious walk-in closet & 3 piece ensuite Bathroom;
Bedroom 2 features an office nook and includes double closets with tall swing doors;
Two stunning, renovated, Spa-like Bathrooms:
- 3 piece Ensuite featuring soft-close, 2 drawer, porcelain topped vanity with built-in organizers, custom 36 x 36 glass shower with dual function shower head including handheld feature, and over-sized, imported greystone tile, wall surround and flooring;
- 4 piece 2nd Bathroom with soaker tub including handheld shower with slim wall attachment for fixed placement, imported tile tub surround & flooring, and a porcelain topped vanity featuring 2 deep, soft-close drawers with built-in organisers;
Over-sized 17′ x 5’10” Balcony offers great space for lounging, people watching and alfresco dining;
With views north over Lowertown, to the Gatineau Hills;
As evening falls, watch the City lights sparkle, while enjoying spectacular sunsets!
One of Ottawa’s best kept secrets, this amazing Sandy Hill location sits on the edge of the Vibrant Byward Market, just east of King Edward and above Rideau Street. Offering a quiet tree-lined residential vibe, yet just steps from a bounty of shops, restaurants, fresh local food choices, groceries, fitness, recreation, entertainment, biking/ walking paths and every amenity you could want or need, with Parliament Hill, Ottawa University and DFAIT, all in walking distance.
With a Walking score of 98 and a Biking Score of 100 who needs a car?
Underground parking space and large private locker, are included, along with a convenient bicycle storage room!
Don’t wait- make your appointment to view, today!
- MLS: 1030645
- Status: SOLD!
- Municipality: Ottawa
- Neighbourhood: Sandy Hill
- Address: Ottawa, Ontario
- Property Type: Condominium
- Size: 1,005 sq.ft.
- List Price: $419,900
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: underground
- Parking: parking space and storage locker included
- Condo Fees: $614.04-incl: heat, a/c, hot& cold water, building insurance, mgmt & parking
- Taxes: $4564.66/ 16
- Year Built: 2004
- Builder: Domicile
- Laundry: insuite
- Exclusions: Floating buffet in Diningroom
SS refrigerator with bottom freezer, gas stove, dishwasher, microwave/ hood fan
Meeting room with sharing library; Bicycle room; SECOND PARKING SPACE available for purchase for a limited time- call for details!