Open House CANCELLED- this home is now SOLD!
This is the one!
Truly outstanding & meticulous, inside & out!
Striking Centrehall Plan with large open Kitchen and Family room across the back, is instantly welcoming;
Exudes both charm & sophistication in all the right places!
Interlock walkway & front step lead to the entrance;
Spacious Vestibule entry with double mirrored coat closet, slate floors & glass door to Foyer;
Large Living room & separate formal-sized Dining room- easily seats 8 for dinner- perfect for dinner parties and family gatherings;
Both with large ‘no maintenance’ casement picture windows with fold down levers;
Well planned, fully upgraded Chef’s ‘Cherrywood’ Kitchen by Laurysen, makes prep work & cooking a breeze with the following features:
- Central Island offering pullout shelving, pot drawers and casual seating
- Granite counter tops, including the Island
- Ceramic backsplash and undermount task lighting
- Triple Pantry with organizer
- Spice drawer right beside the gas stove
- Handy Lazy Susan
- Double undermount sinks with single lever fountain faucet, plus sun-filled windows overlooking the garden
- 4 quality stainless steel appliances
- lots of pot lights, and the illuminating up lighting is fantastic!
Eating area for casual dining/ gatherings with Bay window overlooking the garden;
Main floor Family room with elegant gas fireplace, flanked by floor to ceiling, custom built-in bookcases;
Open to the Kitchen and eating area offering the perfect setting for family enjoyment and easy entertaining!
Refinished hardwood & ceramic throughout the 1st & 2nd floors including the staircase;
Fully upgraded baseboards, trim & doors, including closet doors;
Freshly painted throughout;
4 well proportioned Bedrooms on the 2nd floor, all with large closets;
Sumptuous Master Bedroom includes custom California shutters, private dressing room with triple closets & built-in organizers, and an inviting fully renovated Ensuite Bath!
Ensuite includes large walk-in shower with dual shower heads and an oversized vanity with granite counter top, undermount sink, full width mirror & upgraded lighting;
Fully renovated white on white main Bathroom with built-in linen & medicine cabinet, oversized vanity with granite counter top, undermount sink, full width mirror, lighting & soaker tub with shower;
Professionally finished Lower Level includes:
- Substantial Media/ Recreation room with pot lighting
- Den/ Office
- 5th Bedroom with double closets
- large walk-in closet with built-in shelving
- large storage room with shelving
- Laundry room with front-load washer & gas dryer included
- Utility room & plenty of additional storage
Main floor Family room leads out to a lovely 3 season screened Porch for relaxation & quiet contemplation, overlooking the private rear grounds;
The incredible private, west-facing backyard Oasis includes:
- A large interlock stone patio
- Great hot tub for two
- Refreshing & enticing inground, solar heated pool, perfectly situated to the side of the lot and enclosed by a magnificent 6 ft, gated, wrought iron fence!
- Lots of additional backyard for entertaining and play with easy care shrubs and perennial beds
- Natural gas hook up for the barbecue and alfresco dining!
TWO door, oversized, attached Garage with 2 automatic garage door openers & remotes, rear door access to the backyard and inside entry;
Convenient Mudroom and main floor Powder room located off the inside entry;
Repaved triple driveway 2015, offers additional parking for 5 cars!
Quality reshingled roof, 2014
Central air and high efficiency, forced air gas furnace
Notable to mention and a rare find- this is the only home located between Brian Crescent and Hobbs Avenue, on the west side, and therefore offers a clear & private, west-facing vista, with no immediate rear homes!
Sought after, family oriented neighbourhood of single family homes on quiet, tree-lined streets, with extensive green space & parks, yet close to so many amenities, with some just a short stroll away, including the Queensway Carleton Hospital, good schools, great shopping, Eateries and Recreation, not to mention easy access to the 417!
Simply a perfect place to call home!
62 Beaumaris Drive
- MLS: 1026235
- Status: SOLD!
- Municipality: Ottawa
- Neighbourhood: GRaham Park/ Qualicum
- Address: Ottawa, Ontario
- Property Type: Single Family Home
- Size: Approx 3,235 sq.ft. of living space
- Legal: LOT 43, PLAN 479669 SUBJECT TO CR484393 NEPEAN
- List Price: $659,900
- Bedrooms: 4 + 1
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Garage: Two door attached Garage with inside entry
- Parking: triple repaved driveway; 5 cars
- Basement: Fully finished
- Lot Size: 66 x 100 feet
- Taxes: $6,163.98/ 16
- Year Built: 1969
- Living Room: MAIN: 17'7" X 12'1"
- Dining Room: MAIN: 13'4" X 11'
- Kitchen: MAIN: 13'5" X 12'1"
- Family Room: MAIN: 15'1" X 12'
- Den: LOWER: 10'6" X 10'6"
- Master Bedroom: SECOND: 17'6" X 11'5"
- Bedroom 2: SECOND: 13'8" X 9'2"
- Bedroom 3: SECOND: 12'7" X 9'6"
- Bedroom 4: SECOND: 11'1" X 9'7"
- Bedroom 5: LOWER: 12'10" X 10'1"
- Bathroom: SECOND: 4 PIECE
- Ensuite: SECOND: 3 PIECE
- Laundry: LOWER: 8' X 7'
- Powder Room: MAIN: 2 PIECE
- Other Room: DRESSING ROOM- SECOND: 7'6" X 6'
- Other Room: MEDIA/ RECREATION ROOM- LOWER: 23'6" X 15'4"
2 refrigerators, gas stove, dishwasher, microwave, hood fan, front load washer & gas dryer
California shutters, all window blinds, light fixtures, ceiling fan, 2 automatic garage door openers & 2 remotes, all pool equipment & accessories, hot tub & hot water tank