3+1 Bedroom, 2 full Bathrooms;
Entertain with ease in the Open Concept Living area;
Includes huge floor to ceiling sun-filled picture window & fireplace!
Fabulous bright white Chef’s Kitchen ’16, includes:
- soft close doors & drawers, including Pantry
- double stainless steel sinks with single lever ‘touch’ pullout faucet
- 4 quality stainless steel appliances including vented microwave/ hood fan
- Breakfast counter open to livingroom & pass thru to Diningroom with convenient serving ledge
Fully finished Lower Level with huge Family/ Media room, Studio/ Den & full Bathroom;
Note the walk-in Cedar closet & huge Laundry & Storage room;
3 well proportioned Bedrooms on main with optional 4th Bedroom in Lower Level, currently used as Studio;
Lower Level offers in-law suite potential;
Espresso hardwood & tile flooring throughout main level ’15 & ’16;
Laminate & tile flooring in Lower Level ’16;
Two exquisite renovated Bathrooms ’16, both featuring double undermount sinks with granite countertops & one with a walk-in shower!
New high efficiency Gas furnace ’15;
Central air conditioning;
Upgraded electric including hydro service to the post & breaker panel ’15;
6 quality appliances ’15-’16 including front load washer & dryer!
Most windows vinyl & recent roof!
Baseboards, trim & doors, including bi-fold closet doors ’15;
Beautifully landscaped, private location with fenced & hedged backyard and lovely views of the park!
Located steps from all your needs including year round indoor pool, parks, schools, shops & restaurants, great bike paths, public transit & the O-train and just minutes to downtown Ottawa!
Don’t delay- make your appointment to see it today!
- MLS: 1010234
- Status: SOLD
- Municipality: Ottawa
- Neighbourhood: Ottawa South/ Ellwood
- Address: Ottawa, Ontario
- Property Type: Single Family Home
- Legal: PT LOT 16, PL 322, AS IN CT124743; OTTAWA/ GLOUCESTER
- List Price: $398,900
- Bedrooms: 3 + 1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: attached garage with private driveway
- Parking: 3 cars
- Basement: Fully finished
- Lot Size: 70.66 x 72 feet
- Taxes: $3412.33/ 15
- Year Built: 1970 APPROX
- Living Room: MAIN: 19'2" X 13'
- Dining Room: MAIN: 8' X 8'
- Kitchen: MAIN: 11' X 10'11"
- Family Room: LOWER: 29' X 11'
- Den: LOWER: 13'6" X 12'
- Master Bedroom: MAIN: 12'3" X 11'
- Bedroom 2: MAIN: 12'2" X 9'
- Bedroom 3: MAIN: 11' X 8'
- Bathroom: MAIN: 5 PIECE 8'8" X 7'
- Bathroom: LOWER: 4 PIECE 11' X 6'
- Laundry: LOWER: 15' X 13'6"
- Walk-in Closet: LOWER: CEDAR CLOSET
stainless steel smooth top stove, oversized refrigerator with ice maker & bottom freezer, dishwasher & microwave hood fan + front-load washer & dryer